Kissing Bridge Instructor Training Course Information
Kissing Bridge is committed to the proper training of our instructors for both ski and snowboard disciplines, to ensure the safety of our guests. Whether attending a group or private lesson, instructors are expected to create a safe and enjoyable learning environment for our guests.
Interested candidates are required to participate in our Instructor Training Course (3 mandatory sessions); this is a prerequisite to applying for an instructor position.
There are two parts to this course: an Indoor session and Outdoor (on snow) sessions.
- Course includes all training materials and lift passes for on snow sessions.
- Must be 16 years of age and older to participate.
- Course meeting area for all sessions will be the Learning Center.
- Dress appropriately for all outside activities.
- Skiers and boarders, please bring your equipment and be prepared to go on snow for outdoor sessions.
- Course completion and certificate are prerequisites to apply for Kissing Bridge instructor positions.
- The course is free of charge.
Once completed, apply for employment as a Ski Instructor
Indoor Sessions: Wednesday, December 14th, 2022 at 6:30pm
Meeting in the Kissing Bridge Learning Center.
On Snow Sessions: Saturday, December 17th & and Sunday, December 18th, 2022 at 8:30am
NOTE: All dates for on snow training are tentative and may be changed due to weather!
- Industry Teaching Model and Teaching Styles
- Learning Styles and Communication
- Ski/Snowboard Lesson Plans – Teaching Levels 1-4
- Teaching Children
- Safety and Risk Management
Resort Operations Overview
Personal Skiing or Riding Assessment
- Resort Operations Overview
- Personal Skiing or Riding Assessment
For additional information, call the SnowSports School, 716-592-4963 x2231 or email email@example.com