Kissing Bridge Instructor Training Course
- Course Fee: $60. (Payable at registration)
- Fee includes all training materials and lift passes for on snow sessions
- Must be 16 years of age and older to participate
- Course meeting area for all sessions will be the Central Lodge
- Dress appropriately for all outside activities
- Skiers and boarders, please bring your equipment and be prepared to go on snow for outdoor sessions.
- “Certificate of Completion” awarded after attendance of dry-land and on-snow training sessions.
- Course completion and certificate are prerequisites to apply for Kissing Bridge instructor positions.
- Dates TBA (Registration)
On Snow Sessions:
- Dates TBA
- *All dates for on snow training are tentative and may be changed due to weather!
- Industry Teaching Model and Teaching Styles
- Learning Styles and Communication
- Ski/Snowboard Lesson Plans – Teaching Levels 1-4
- Teaching Children
- Safety and Risk Management
- Resort Operations Overview
- Personal Skiing or Riding Assessment
For additional information, call the SnowSports School, 592-4963 ext. 2231 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org