Due to the long delay in opening opportunities as we fall under the tier 3 business via Covid-19 and our mandatory reduction in staffing: Kbmoto will not open this season. We will try to put together some events if the state can get this sorted out. The break is giving us a much needed opportunity to repair and recondition the trails. We will announce our new date for the “12hrs of power” in the near future. Tentatively we are looking into August for the event. We will also be running a fall Hare-scramble, and possibly a Dice Run as well. We apologize, however, there are other ride parks in the area that are open, please check them out Tall Pines ATV Park or Majestic Trails. We will update as our situation evolves.

Start typing and press Enter to search