Kissing Bridge Instructor Training Course
- November 19, 2016 – 9:00am to 3:00pm
- Course Fee: $60. (Payable at registration or at Snowsports School Office)
- Registration opens at 8:30am
- Location: Kissing Bridge Central Picnic Lodge
- Consider bringing a snack, water, or lunch as KB may not yet be open for the season and the cafeteria will not be open.
- Includes all training materials and lift tickets (if needed)
- Must be 16 years of age and older to participate
- Course will be held with or without snow
- Course fee covers both indoor and outdoor sessions.
ON SNOW SESSIONS:
- December 17 & 18, 9:00am – 3:00pm*
- All participants of outdoor events should meet in Central on the deck in front of the main lodge.
- Dress appropriately for outside activities
- Skiers and boarders, please bring your equipment and be prepared to go on snow.
- If you missed our indoor session, make sure you mark your calendar for our outdoor session!
- *All dates for on snow training are tentative and subject to change as snow permits!
- Industry Teaching Model and Teaching Styles
- Learning Styles and Communication
- Ski/Snowboard Lesson Plans – Teaching Levels 1-4
- Teaching Children
- Safety and Risk Management
- Resort Operations Overview
- Personal Skiing or Riding Assessment
“Certificate of Completion” awarded after attendance of dry-land and on-snow training sessions.
Course completion and certificate are prerequisites to apply for Kissing Bridge instructor positions.
For additional information, call the SnowSports School, 592-4963 ext. 2231 or Email: email@example.com