Kissing Bridge Instructor Training Course
Update: December 4, 2016 – We still have snow sports instructor positions available. If you are interested in sharing your love of skiing or snowboarding with others, please be sure to attend our remaining on snow training sessions December 17 & 18.
- November 19, 2016 – 9:00am to 3:00pm
- Course Fee: $60. (Payable at registration or at Snowsports School Office)
- Registration opens at 8:30am
- Location: Kissing Bridge Central Picnic Lodge
- Consider bringing a snack, water, or lunch as KB may not yet be open for the season and the cafeteria will not be open.
- Includes all training materials and lift tickets (if needed)
- Must be 16 years of age and older to participate
- Course will be held with or without snow
- Course fee covers both indoor and outdoor sessions.
ON SNOW SESSIONS:
- December 17 & 18, 9:00am – 3:00pm*
- All participants of outdoor events should meet in Central on the deck in front of the main lodge.
- Dress appropriately for outside activities
- Skiers and boarders, please bring your equipment and be prepared to go on snow.
- If you missed our indoor session, make sure you mark your calendar for our outdoor session!
- *All dates for on snow training are tentative and subject to change as snow permits!
- Industry Teaching Model and Teaching Styles
- Learning Styles and Communication
- Ski/Snowboard Lesson Plans – Teaching Levels 1-4
- Teaching Children
- Safety and Risk Management
- Resort Operations Overview
- Personal Skiing or Riding Assessment
“Certificate of Completion” awarded after attendance of dry-land and on-snow training sessions.
Course completion and certificate are prerequisites to apply for Kissing Bridge instructor positions.
For additional information, call the SnowSports School, 592-4963 ext. 2231 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org