PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THE FOLLOWING:
As we are starting to gear up for another season of KBMoto we would like to inform our customers of important changes that are mandatory in order to continue our events.
- Town ordinance requires that all modified machines have a max of 98 decibels. Please take that into consideration regarding any modifications to your machine. To assist with this matter the AMA has provided a decibel reader which will be used at each event. We will need the support from you as we have received complaints from our neighbors regarding noise levels and dust.
- Speed limit signs will be posted along the Moto Loop. It is important we maintain the speed limit at the bottom base area as well as on top near the bridge top homes. A speed limit of 25mph will be strictly posted in these areas this will help decrease the dust and noise. With these changes and your support it is our hope to continue growing KBMoto and provide more scheduled events.
We hope that everyone can understand and support our new requirements, we want these events to be successful and with the help of you, our customers that can happen!
- Over 40 Miles of Diverse Terrain arranged around 700 Acres
- From Open Hill Climbs to Long Forest Trails
- Single Track, UTV, ATV, and Easy Family Rides
Kissing Bridge Resort – Your Families Fun Adventure Destination!
KB Moto Series – Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for all news updates and details!