NOV 28, 2014 – CURRENTLY CLOSEDWe are in the process of making snow when weather permits.
Western New York’s Largest Downhill Tubing Park!
Located adjacent to KB North. Ride to the summit and slide to the valley floor some 10 stories down. Tubers must be a minimum of 42″ inches tall and at least 7 years old to participate. Conditions permitting, a free bunny slope will be available for smaller children. Bunny slope admission restricted to children associated with paying CTC customers. Children must be accompanied by a parent at all times. No alcohol is allowed within the tubing park. Snow tubing is a high-energy participant activity. Injuries are common. Weather and use can rapidly change chute conditions and speeds. If you are not willing to accept these risks, do not participate.
- Monday-Thursday: CLOSED
- Friday: 5pm-9pm
- Saturday: 10am-9pm
- Sunday: 10am – 6pm
- Monday-Thursday Holiday Closing time is 8pm (except MLK Day)
- Christmas Eve – Dec. 24, 2014: 10am-5pm
- Closed on Christmas Day
- Christmas Week – Dec. 26, 2014 thru Jan. 2, 2015: 10am-Close
- Sunday Dec. 28, 2014 – 10am-6pm
- Martin Luther King Day – Jan. 19, 2015: 10am-6pm
- Presidents Week: Feb 16-20, 2015
- Monday, Feb 16: 10am-Close
- Tuesday-Friday: 12pm-Close
|Unlimited Magic Carpet Lift||$15|
|Tubing Season Pass||$50||Buy Now|
|Tubing TransPack (20 Transferable Magic Carpet Lifts)||$180||Buy Now|