Kissing Bridge Instructors in Training Program
An introduction to the Kissing Bridge Instructor Training Course (ITC); youth’s 14 and 15 years old, will be introduced to all Childrens instructional programs as well as progressions for the general SnowSports School line-ups for both ski and snowboard disciplines. In this capacity, they will observe and participate in teaching progressions and tactics related to all instructional programs. They will also participate in on-snow sessions to improve their personal skiing and riding.
Program Dates & Information:
- Saturdays during the season
- Starts: January 11, 2020
- Ends: March 7, 2020
- No Training February 22, 2020
- 9:30am – 12:00pm, meet in the Children’s Center at the Central Area
- 1:00pm – 3:00pm, assigned to a specific program and instructor mentor
- All classes will be facilitated by Leigh Fischer, SnowSports School Trainer and Supervisor
- Introduction to Teaching Styles and Learning Styles
- Class handling
- Communication Skills
- Skiing and Snowboard progressions and teaching scenarios
- Personal skiing/riding assessment and improvement
- $125 – one-time fee
- All Day lift ticket for each Saturday (if needed)
- Discounted Season Pass offered to students in this program – $275.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be required to participate in the on-snow Kissing Bridge ITC the following season. With a passing evaluation at ITC, participants will be offered a job as a Kissing Bridge SnowSports School instructor.
For additional information: Debbie Goslin, SnowSports School Director, 716-592-4963 ext. 2231 or Email: email@example.com