Get your start at Kissing Bridge and train for one of the best jobs in the world! Kissing Bridge Instructor Training Course is a one 3 hour indoor session and 4 days on snow with KB Snow Sports School PSIA/AASI certified training staff.
Teaching snowboarding and skiing is a tremendously rewarding experience. There is nothing better than helping a beginner to make turns or take on their first terrain park feature. At KB, we pride ourselves on cutting edge snowsport learning programs that develop life long skiers and snowboarders.
- Course Fee: $60. (Payable at registration)
- Fee includes all training materials and lift passes for on snow sessions
- Must be 16 years of age and older to participate
- Course meeting area for all sessions will be the Central Lodge
- Dress appropriately for all outside activities
- Skiers and boarders, please bring your equipment and be prepared to go on snow for outdoor sessions.
- “Certificate of Completion” awarded after attendance of dry-land and on-snow training sessions.
- Course completion and certificate are prerequisites to apply for Kissing Bridge instructor positions.
- December 10th, 2019 – 6:00pm to 9:00pm (Registration)
On Snow Sessions:
- December 14 & 15, 2019 – 9:00am to 3:00pm *
- December 21 & 22, 2019 – 9:00am to 3:00pm *
- *All dates for on snow training are tentative and may be changed due to weather!
- Industry Teaching Model and Teaching Styles
- Learning Styles and Communication
- Ski/Snowboard Lesson Plans – Teaching Levels 1-4
- Teaching Children
- Safety and Risk Management
- Resort Operations Overview
- Personal Skiing or Riding Assessment
For additional information, call the SnowSports School, 592-4963 ext. 2231 or Email: email@example.com