To Our Valued Guests:
With temperatures dropping and lake effect snow in our favor, our snowmakers are hard at work to open on or before December 16th
As we are gearing up for 2016-2017 snow season, Kissing Bridge would like to take the time to introduce Richard Fanelli as the new President. Rich has been with Kissing Bridge for the past 27 years. The following will help provide us with the best possible conditions for snow sports and fun filled family events during the upcoming season:
- Snowmaking is top priority for our winter business. Corey Hickey, the new Head of Grounds and Maintenance, and his crew have been busy adding lines, making the repairs, testing all electrical components of snowmaking and pumps to ensure top
performance and capabilities of our system. By making these additions to our system, it will increase our snowmaking capacity by 30 percent. This will help expand terrain to the North area sooner to enhance our Children’s Programs and Race Team.
- A magic carpet is installed on Candy Cane (the beginner hill) at our Central Area. Everyone knows Kissing Bridge is a great place to learn to ski/ride. This will give our beginners a head start to enjoying this amazing sport.
- You will notice upon arrival to Kissing Bridge a new area for the unloading and loading of your vehicles which will include benches, a fire pit and ski racks. This accompanied with many other improvements will make your time here at Kissing Bridge more enjoyable.
- Premier parking is now available at our Central Area, the first two rows will be reserved parking on Saturday and Sundays for $20 a day. Can be purchased online at www.kbski.com or at the Central Ticket Center based on availability.
- We have made changes to our lift ticket menu. We are happy to announce the return of Dawn Patrol. Dawn Patrol will be offered Saturday and Sundays throughout the season. The Dawn Patrol Ticket will allow you to ski/ride from 8am-11am. The 4 hour ticket is a thing of the past. Instead, we will simply offer an unlimited lift ticket at the 4 hour rate giving you more value for your money.
- The weekends at Kissing Bridge are going to be themed family fun filled activities of all ages – be sure to check out our schedule of events – Schedule of Events
- All of us here at Kissing Bridge have been very busy developing and exploring opportunities for our spring through fall business to offer our guests “4 seasons of fun”. KBMoto has been a huge success as our summer business. If you don’t know what KBMoto is, it is a dirt bike, ATV and UTV trail riding system that covers 700 acres of woods riding. It is a family friendly ride park that allows people to enjoy their off road machines on a variety of terrain from easy riding to very technical and of course, a little mud. KBMoto has branched out to become WNY’s first off road park to host both Land Rovers and Jeeps where you can truly experience the off road capabilities of your vehicle. For the 2017 Season, KBMoto will be hosting an official Jeep Jamboree along with many off road events. This summer KBMoto and Kissing Bridge have hosted Harley Davidson Bike Nights (sponsored by Gowanda Harley) which has brought out many riders to the Glenwood Valley to enjoy great food, beverages and music. We have also secured The Tough Mudder Mud Run for the next 5 years beginning August 2017 along with many other activities.
As we move forward, we encourage you to come out and rediscover Kissing Bridge. Since its inception, Kissing Bridge always has been WNY’s first 4 season resort. With continued loyalty and dedication of our guests and staff, we feel confident and excited about the future success and growth of Kissing Bridge.
Looking forward to a great Snow Sports season here at KB!