KB’S FIRST ANNUAL OFF-ROAD EXPERIENCE
Enjoy the beauty of the Glenwood Valley from on top of the hill
in a truck that is built for off-roading instead of taking it to the mall.
- All vehicle make, models and years welcome.
- Trails are tight and technical which may cause issues for larger trucks.
- Mild to Wild, rain or shine, we offer it all … steep climbs, off camber, technical and mud. We even include lunch.
- All vehicles must have exhaust systems, no open exhaust.
- All vehicles must have seat belts and/or restraints.
- As the difficulty level goes up, vehicles may experience some body damage if not properly guarded (rock sliders, bumper, etc.).
- Please have your vehicle topped off with fuel as there are no fuel pumps at KB.
- Three skill levels being offered, Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced. 20 trucks per level. This could change based on interest.
- No unlicensed drivers may operate vehicles on the trails.
- Driver/truck must be pre-registered prior to July 16, 2017. $75 includes lunch ($95 from July 16, 2017 to July 21, 2017- Must Call 716-592-4963 ext 2224. No Driver registration on day of event).
- Passengers can pre-register prior to July 16, 2017. $20 includes lunch ($35 after July 16, 2017 and may be added the day of the event).
- Waivers must be filled out and signed prior to the start of the ride.
BEGINNER CLASS: Register Here
Very Limited Experience – Completely Stock
INTERMEDIATE CLASS: Register Here
Off-Road Experience Preferred – Modified Vehicles to enhance off-road experience (big tires, suspension lift, with or without winches)
ADVANCED CLASS: Register Here
Extensive Off-Road Experience Required – Highly Modified – Lockers & Winch Required